10 Hole BurButler Base and Lid. Amber Orange
The BurButler, autoclavable base and lid- "dental Bur stand" gives you the benefit of organising, sterilising, accessing and caring for your most important chosen tools with confidence, efficiency and safety. It is not not just a bur block but an organisation solution.
BurButler Silicone Base
- The unique hole design will allow any bur drill bit to fit and grip any hole.
- You can mix and match your procedure burs, latch grip or friction to suit your needs.
- Select a 5, 10 or 25-hole base.
- Choose a different colour for each dentist's surgery or procedure.
- Jet black, amethyst purple, amber orange, sapphire blue, ruby pink or diamond white.
- No replacement of “perished” bungs.
- No moving parts to collect bacteria or debris
- Please note the burs do not have to be jammed in too tightly. The force you push them in with is the force you pull them out with.
- Tested to over 1000 sterilisation cycles.
- The lid can be placed or removed one-handed by the dentist with a unique “soft touch”.
- The closed lid will give protection against contamination but protect against Aerosol.
- Internal vertical ridges grip the base and create space between the base and lid to allow steam penetration.
- Transparent to be able to see the contents
Standard lids. Tall lids.
- Low lids for the 5, 10, 25 hole bases
- Tall lid for laboratory and surgical burs.
- The transparent lids are made of a high-grade medical polymer for strength and integrity.
Set up your burs the way YOU wish.
- Every dentist has their own preference for the burs they need.
- Organise the layout of your all the burs you may need for a specific procedure or dentist.
- After use, the burs can be sterilised, and your colour-coded BurButler can be returned to the same dentist in the same order.