STATIM 2000 G4
Autoclave with STATIM 5000 G4
An Autoclave is basically a pressure cooker with a sealed chamber that steam is pumped into under pressure and heated to 134 centigrade.The pressurised steam kills bacteria, fungi, spores and viruses in the timed cycle.
We recommend the STATIM 2000 G4. This autoclave is plug and play with a generous size internal chamber requiring no plumbing and provide easy installation.
STATIM is the world's fastest cassette autoclave from start to sterile and is gentle on your instruments, using only a small amount of distilled water (see below) and has a removable chamber for ease of use and quick heating and cooling.
The autoclave process will change the indicator colour markers on the pouch to verify the process is completed. Once processed the autoclave pouches can be stored sterile and ready to be opened for the next client.
The G4 range also allows automated records saved to your server for verification of processing.
STATIM G4 is the fastest cassette sterilizer from start to sterile.
* Using only a small amount of water for each cycle, the STATIM heats and converts to steam in mere seconds.
* The innovative design of STATIM’s fully removable chamber allows for quick heating and cooling.
* A complete solution: rapid sterilization with rapid drying via the STATIM Dri-Tec drying technology.
G4 Technology - information at your fingertips.
* WiFi enabled G4 technology can connect and send cycle data to your smart devices or computer, allowing staff to focus on the most important thing in a dental practice, the patients.
* Maintenance reminders, instructions and the option for automatic user interface software updates keep your STATIM in good working order.
* G4 technology connects your STATIM to specialized technicians, which allows for remote support and minimizes unnecessary downtime.
For over 25 years, STATIM's speed, reliability and dependability have made it the ideal sterilizer for every practice.
* Healthcare practitioners in over 90 countries around the world rely on STATIM to protect their patients and staff from infection.