10 Hole BurButler Base and Lid. Amber Orange
The BurButler gives you the benefit of organising, sterilising, accessing and caring for your most important chosen tools with confidence, with efficiency and with safety.
BurButler Silicone Base
- The unique hole design will allow any bur drill bit to fit and grip any hole.
- You can mix and match your procedure burs, latch grip or friction to suit your needs.
- Select 5, 10 or 25 hole base.
- Choose a different colour for each dentist surgery or procedure.
- Jet black, amethyst purple, amber orange, sapphire blue, ruby pink or diamond white.
- No replacement of “perished”bungs.
- No moving parts to collect bacteria or debris
- Please note the burs do not have to be jammed in too tightly. The force you push them in with is the force you pull them out with.
- Tested to over 1000 sterilisation cycles.
- The lid can be placed or removed one handed by the dentist with a unique “soft touch”.
- The closed lid will give protection against contamination but protect against Aerosol
- Internal vertical ridges grip the base and create space between base and lid to allow steam penetration.
- Transparent to be able to see contents
Standard lids. Tall lids.
- Low lids for the 5, 10, 25 hole bases
- Tall lid for laboratory and surgical burs.
- The transparent lids are made of a high grade medical polymer for strength and integrity.
Set up your burs the way YOU wish.
- Every dentist has their own preference for the burs they need.
- Organise the layout of your all the burs you may need for a specific procedure or dentist.
- After use, the burs can be sterilised and your colour coded BurButler can be returned to the same dentist in the same order.